POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT HBS ALUMNI FOUNDED VENTURES IN NYC.
Are you an HBS alumnus looking for people to join your team?
Director, Strategic Projects
Blink Health provides Americans unprecedented access to the lowest available prices for generic and off formulary prescription drugs regardless of their insurance status, revolutionizing the way people buy medicine and saving them up to 95% at over 57,000 pharmacies nationwide. Blink has raised over $165mm in two rounds in the past 18 months with 8VC as lead investor.
We are building a Strategic Operations group. This is a small team that will report to Senior Leadership and interact on a daily basis with the COO and CEO on core strategic and operational processes across new growth initiatives. The Director of Strategic Projects main focus is to drive value by designing the strategy for key initiatives, leading the implementation, and owning the outcome from start to finish. These initiatives will span across all functional areas. The Director of Strategic Projects will report to the COO/Co-Founder.
- Drive the design, analysis and execution of key strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate top-line growth
- Diagnose complex problems, develop data driven recommendations, and execute along those initiatives to improve existing operations
- Generate new ideas for initiatives that refine Blink Health’s strategy
- Work across Engineering, Product, Sales, Finance and CX teams to implement new business initiatives
- Manage and develop cross-functional teams to support those initiatives
- 5+ years experience from a top-notch consulting firm, private equity firm, and/or business/strategic operations group
- Experience in a role that requires financial or business analytics and/or strategic thought
- Functional skills – general strategy/commercial experience and core competency in one/some of operations, product development, sales & marketing
- Real and deep interest in operations – the role will include significant work with leaders of operations at Blink Health
- Ability to grow and execute on both tactical details and the big picture
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude