POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT HBS ALUMNI FOUNDED VENTURES IN NYC.
Are you an HBS alumnus looking for people to join your team?
VICE PRESIDENT, SHOW-SCORE MARKETING
Show-Score is the ultimate fan site for NYC theater. Launched two years ago, Show-Score now
has more than 200,000 members, who have written more than 275,000 reviews of NYC theater,
which is six times more than the consumer reviews of NYC theater written on Facebook, Yelp
and TripAdvisor combined during the same time period.
In tight collaboration with the Show-Score team, the VP Marketing will power the next phase of
growth in NYC and across major theatrical markets globally, by helping theater fans discover
shows they love, from people they trust, at prices they want to pay. This role reports to the
The VP Marketing will lead all marketing efforts, including:
● Definition and expression of the brand, across all touchpoints (including the online
experience, press, social media, emails, in-person events, and support).
● Member acquisition efforts, including organic social media, paid advertising, promotions
via partners, PR, eblasts, and referral programs.
● Member engagement efforts, including eblasts, newsletters, and gamification systems.
● Revenue generation programs, including direct efforts (eblasts, advertising, and organic
social) and indirect channels.
The ideal candidate:
● Loves the theater as a passionate fan. Ideally has collegiate or professional work
experience in the theater, including marketing of ticket inventory.
● Easily and rapidly generates new creative ideas, for expression across a wide array of
channels and media, that consistently deliver expected results.
● Has great writing and editing skills, and knows how to get the best results from
world-class visual designers.
● Has a proven track record of hitting objectives within constraints of time, money and
● Enjoys analyzing online data to uncover key insights, and knows how to use these
insights to power a constant stream of experiments that are designed to optimize ROI.
● Craves the fast-paced life of a start up, and enjoys working in a highly collaborative
● Knows how to attract, train, motivate and retain a great team.
This is a full-time position based in Times Square NYC. Hours are flexible so as to minimize
commute time. Remote work is possible. Compensation is competitive.
Interested candidates should send a detailed email explaining why they are a great fit, along
with a resume, to email@example.com.