We are looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and growing our business. The ideal candidate is analytical, hard-working, and a digital media expert who enjoys analyzing campaigns, testing new creative and copy, identifying new ways to scale, and looking for ways to optimize conversion rates, CPA, and ROI by channel and media campaign.
This position presents an opportunity to work on both strategic, long-term plans and manage the tactical, day-to-day elements of our marketing program. The right candidate will have a strong analytical background, experience with growing a customer base, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
– 4-6 years of work experience in a data-driven marketing role in a fast-paced workplace (Brand or Agency) with paid search, display, paid social, SEO, email as the most relevant skill sets
– Deep knowledge of the digital media landscape, stays current on digital marketing trends and best practices
– Expertise in Excel and Google Analytics
– Naturally curious; an A/B testing and optimization mindset
– Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
– Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time efficiently
– Passion for disrupting an industry and being part of the team that is directly responsible for growing the business
– Comfortable within a fluid and fast paced environment
– Experience with attribution modeling is a plus
– Excited about the fashion tech community and enjoys consumer brands
We are a fast-paced startup just hitting our stride, where we are trying to completely transform the luxury experience and disrupt the luxury industry. Our internal mantra is “ Work Hard. Be Kind. Change the Game.” Our promise is that you will learn a lot from a highly experienced team, including the founders, who are industry veterans. Take a look here www.1atelier.com/about to watch our video and read about the founders. Our office is based in the Garment District in NYC.
Email STEPHANIE@1atelier.com to apply.